We love your comments. Frequently, you add much more value than I do. I don’t want anything to change that.
Here’s what is changing. Please do NOT enter a keyword phrase, business, product or service name as your name in the comment section. Doing so will get your comment deleted. Use YOUR name.
I should point out that some of you are great friends and commenters who have been using a key phrase in place of your name. We still love your input and want to see you, but we’d like to be able to recognize you when you drop by.
Read our full comment policy.
To sum it up, I’m going to borrow a phrase from Chris Garrett: Our house, our rules, play nice.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021