We love your comments. Frequently, you add much more value than I do. I don’t want anything to change that.
Here’s what is changing. Please do NOT enter a keyword phrase, business, product or service name as your name in the comment section. Doing so will get your comment deleted. Use YOUR name.
I should point out that some of you are great friends and commenters who have been using a key phrase in place of your name. We still love your input and want to see you, but we’d like to be able to recognize you when you drop by.
Read our full comment policy.
To sum it up, I’m going to borrow a phrase from Chris Garrett: Our house, our rules, play nice.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020