We love your comments. Frequently, you add much more value than I do. I don’t want anything to change that.
Here’s what is changing. Please do NOT enter a keyword phrase, business, product or service name as your name in the comment section. Doing so will get your comment deleted. Use YOUR name.
I should point out that some of you are great friends and commenters who have been using a key phrase in place of your name. We still love your input and want to see you, but we’d like to be able to recognize you when you drop by.
Read our full comment policy.
To sum it up, I’m going to borrow a phrase from Chris Garrett: Our house, our rules, play nice.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021