We’ll be finding new voices and sharing them on the national stage, and involving the world in discussion, real time to watch, connect and engage with us.
This can’t be just about Hutchinson. It’s about all of us in small towns, all over. I need you to help find the people who ought to attend. I need your help in reaching out and promoting.
- Help spread the word: Blog, tweet, Facebook, and email your small town networks.
- Have something to say, or a story to tell? Put in a speaker proposal.
- Want to get your organization involved? Sponsor the conference by sending an email to me or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the official website: 140Conf SmallTown As we get more details, that is where we’ll post them.
And mark your calendars for November 1. You might want to schedule an extra day or two, just to see all the cool stuff in Hutch.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020