We’ll be finding new voices and sharing them on the national stage, and involving the world in discussion, real time to watch, connect and engage with us.
This can’t be just about Hutchinson. It’s about all of us in small towns, all over. I need you to help find the people who ought to attend. I need your help in reaching out and promoting.
- Help spread the word: Blog, tweet, Facebook, and email your small town networks.
- Have something to say, or a story to tell? Put in a speaker proposal.
- Want to get your organization involved? Sponsor the conference by sending an email to me or to: email@example.com
- Check the official website: 140Conf SmallTown As we get more details, that is where we’ll post them.
And mark your calendars for November 1. You might want to schedule an extra day or two, just to see all the cool stuff in Hutch.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022