We’ll be finding new voices and sharing them on the national stage, and involving the world in discussion, real time to watch, connect and engage with us.
This can’t be just about Hutchinson. It’s about all of us in small towns, all over. I need you to help find the people who ought to attend. I need your help in reaching out and promoting.
- Help spread the word: Blog, tweet, Facebook, and email your small town networks.
- Have something to say, or a story to tell? Put in a speaker proposal.
- Want to get your organization involved? Sponsor the conference by sending an email to me or to: email@example.com
- Check the official website: 140Conf SmallTown As we get more details, that is where we’ll post them.
And mark your calendars for November 1. You might want to schedule an extra day or two, just to see all the cool stuff in Hutch.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021