My friend Chuck Huckaby sent along this idea, a technique for funding a business expansion without going the bank loan route. Tourism businesses with a loyal group of repeat visitors could use it, too.
Read more at Can You Use This Technique To Fund Your Business Expansion?
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
WOW! This is an AMAZING idea. Clever. Appealing. About as close to truly personal as is possible. This is one of those “Now, why didn’t I think of that?” ideas.
I was particularly fascinated by the 25% “breakage.”
Wonder how and if this could be used for online business. Love the idea.
Becky McCray says
Thank you, ladies. Any business with a loyal fan base could pull this off, I think. The key is the loyalty of those people.
Absolutely, this is key to a very loyal fan base! Wonderful idea!