Two quick updates from Tourism Currents:
- We’re getting close to reopening the courses to a new round of students. If you want to know more about how to use social media to draw more visitors to your town, you would probably love Tourism Currents courses. Want to be one of the first to know when we reopen? Sign up for our Early Bird List.
- In cooperation with BlogWorld Expo, we’ll be presenting a live training event for tourism professionals, CVB’s (Convention and Visitors Bureaus), Convention Center promoters, etc. The bonus? It’s part of BlogWorld, giving you the chance to connect with bloggers, podcasters, and other online content creators. These are the people who can help spread the word about your destination online. We’re planning networking meetings, tweetups, and possibly speed dating to help destination marketers network with the people who can provide them with online coverage. This is still in the early stages, so I’ll let you know as we get it worked out.
That’s all the latest. I knew you’d want to know. Thanks for listening!
PS – How do you like the new signpost graphics that Kim Fenolio made for us? She makes us look good!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020