|Sheila Scarborough and Rick Mahn|
Rick Mahn is a long-time friend, and recently launched his own business.
He took time to talk to me about his online networking secrets, going to in person events, and the parallels between small cities and small towns. He also tells about his new business and using social tools behind the firewall.
Find Rick online at his blog: www.rickmahn.com and on Twitter: @RickMahn.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Andy Hayes | Travel Online Partners says
Fantastic interview – though I’d expect no less from you two.
More jokes next time plz :-)
Becky McCray says
Thank you, Andy. We’re fixin’ to queue up some jokes, you betcha.
Rick Mahn says
Thanks Andy! It was a great experience to chat with Becky regarding starting a small business. Becky, thank you for the chance to talk about the challenges and opportunities in business and the differences that face all small businesses.