The National Federation of Independent Businesses has a good line up of free webinars in May, 2010.
I’ve been keeping an eye on their webinars since I did one for them back in January.
This month’s topics will include the bottom line effects of the new health care bill as well as cap and trade proposals, building your dream team, common causes of employee lawsuits, and using social media marketing. The first one is this Wednesday, May 5, 2010.
There is no charge to register or attend, and in fact, they are offering some inducements. NFIB will be drawing for an iPad.
Link: NFIB May 2010 webinars
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022