It’s no secret that I’m a supporter of small town businesses. But it’s not all that well known that I’m working on a book with Barry Moltz. Our idea is that rural entrepreneurs have some valuable lessons for other businesses.
Now, I know a lot of small town business stories, but they are centered around Oklahoma. That’s why we’re asking for a few more stories. If you would be willing to share your story on one of the topics we’re seeking, please stop by our Share Your Rural Entrepreneur Story page.
We won’t be able to use every story, but we will read them all!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021