Paul Chaney knows small business and social media. We met in 2008 when Zane Safrit introduced us at BlogWorld Expo. When Paul told me he was launching his own consulting firm, I invited him for an interview.
We talk about Paul’s small town connections, his experiences leading up to writing The Digital Handshake, and his new business consulting with small businesses. We also discuss multiple streams of income and turning freebies into paying clients.
You can find Paul at:
his book site: The Digital Handshake
his blog: The Social Media Handyman
on Twitter: @pchaney
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Kathy Drewien says
Hurrah for Paul! I firmly support the risk taking involved in following your passions.
Becky McCray says
Kathy, yes, Paul is a risk-taker. :)