If you are trying to make your community more friendly for entrepreneurs, make time on your calendar for the eXtension Entrepreneurship Webinar this Thursday:
On Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 2 p.m. EDT (1 p.m. CDT; 12 noon MDT; 11 a.m. PDT) eXtension will offer a webinar that will feature Deb Markley sharing insights drawn from the RUPRI Center for Rural Entrepreneurship’s Energizing Entrepreneurs (e2) approach to thinking about entrepreneurship-focused economic development and Greg Clary sharing how the Texas Center for Rural Entrepreneurship (TCRE) prepares communities for certification as an Entrepreneur Ready Community. Greg Wise from the University of Wisconsin-Extension Center for Community and Economic Development will moderate this program. You’ll come away from this webinar with a greater understanding about what communities can do to energize entrepreneurship and how to support entrepreneurs in your community – and why the future of your economy might just depend on how well you can do that.
All eXtension webinars are one hour long and free and open to everyone. The Web meeting room opens 10 minutes before the start time. Go to connect.extension.iastate.edu/ecop to view. Newcomers to online learning are welcome.
Found in the RUPRI Center for Rural Entrepreneurship e-newsletter.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021