If you are trying to make your community more friendly for entrepreneurs, make time on your calendar for the eXtension Entrepreneurship Webinar this Thursday:
On Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 2 p.m. EDT (1 p.m. CDT; 12 noon MDT; 11 a.m. PDT) eXtension will offer a webinar that will feature Deb Markley sharing insights drawn from the RUPRI Center for Rural Entrepreneurship’s Energizing Entrepreneurs (e2) approach to thinking about entrepreneurship-focused economic development and Greg Clary sharing how the Texas Center for Rural Entrepreneurship (TCRE) prepares communities for certification as an Entrepreneur Ready Community. Greg Wise from the University of Wisconsin-Extension Center for Community and Economic Development will moderate this program. You’ll come away from this webinar with a greater understanding about what communities can do to energize entrepreneurship and how to support entrepreneurs in your community – and why the future of your economy might just depend on how well you can do that.
All eXtension webinars are one hour long and free and open to everyone. The Web meeting room opens 10 minutes before the start time. Go to connect.extension.iastate.edu/ecop to view. Newcomers to online learning are welcome.
Found in the RUPRI Center for Rural Entrepreneurship e-newsletter.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020