HP and AT&T sent me a Glisten for a review (which I tweeted). As a follow up, they want to give one to one of you.
You can read about the Glisten’s technical specs from AT&T. My take? The screen is bright (like, readable in the sunlight bright), and the battery life beats the heck out of my old Moto. Even for a non-smartphone person like me, it was pretty easy to figure out. I also like the fact that it’s a world phone: quad band means it can work on practically any cell network in the world. (In fact, I turned down the last phone I was offered for review because the carrier did not cover my rural corner of the world!)
Here’s how you enter:
- Send a tweet to me (@beckymccray). Include the hashtags: #HP #ATT. Tell me how using the Glisten would help your small business.
The one with the most convincing tweet wins! Mom will do the judging, and judges decisions are final. :)
Deadline: Monday, March 8, 2010, 10pm central time.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022