HP and AT&T sent me a Glisten for a review (which I tweeted). As a follow up, they want to give one to one of you.
You can read about the Glisten’s technical specs from AT&T. My take? The screen is bright (like, readable in the sunlight bright), and the battery life beats the heck out of my old Moto. Even for a non-smartphone person like me, it was pretty easy to figure out. I also like the fact that it’s a world phone: quad band means it can work on practically any cell network in the world. (In fact, I turned down the last phone I was offered for review because the carrier did not cover my rural corner of the world!)
Here’s how you enter:
- Send a tweet to me (@beckymccray). Include the hashtags: #HP #ATT. Tell me how using the Glisten would help your small business.
The one with the most convincing tweet wins! Mom will do the judging, and judges decisions are final. :)
Deadline: Monday, March 8, 2010, 10pm central time.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022