As I work on building the business of Small Biz Survival and Tourism Currents, I’m learning and sharing what I learn at the Third Tribe Marketing site.
Besides the interviews and other resources, there is a forum full of some of the smartest people in marketing today: Chris Brogan, Brian Clark, Sonia Simone, and many more.
I was lucky enough to spend some time with Chris when he was in Oklahoma, and we brainstormed several ways to improve Tourism Currents. Now, if we could just do that every month or so, it would be wonderful. That’s why I joined Third Tribe. It’s a chance to hold those brainstorming conversations not just with Chris, but with a bunch of intelligent people.
If you are a blogger or social media person who wants to build a business, it’s a good deal. It’s not as much for small businesses looking to add social media.
Because I’m finding it exceptionally helpful to my business, I’m an affiliate. I believe in its worth that much. Right now, the cost to join is only $47 for a full month. To put that in perspective, you’d pay more than that for just one hour of my consulting time. And I’m far from the smartest person in the Third Tribe.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022