As I work on building the business of Small Biz Survival and Tourism Currents, I’m learning and sharing what I learn at the Third Tribe Marketing site.
Besides the interviews and other resources, there is a forum full of some of the smartest people in marketing today: Chris Brogan, Brian Clark, Sonia Simone, and many more.
I was lucky enough to spend some time with Chris when he was in Oklahoma, and we brainstormed several ways to improve Tourism Currents. Now, if we could just do that every month or so, it would be wonderful. That’s why I joined Third Tribe. It’s a chance to hold those brainstorming conversations not just with Chris, but with a bunch of intelligent people.
If you are a blogger or social media person who wants to build a business, it’s a good deal. It’s not as much for small businesses looking to add social media.
Because I’m finding it exceptionally helpful to my business, I’m an affiliate. I believe in its worth that much. Right now, the cost to join is only $47 for a full month. To put that in perspective, you’d pay more than that for just one hour of my consulting time. And I’m far from the smartest person in the Third Tribe.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020