As I work on building the business of Small Biz Survival and Tourism Currents, I’m learning and sharing what I learn at the Third Tribe Marketing site.
Besides the interviews and other resources, there is a forum full of some of the smartest people in marketing today: Chris Brogan, Brian Clark, Sonia Simone, and many more.
I was lucky enough to spend some time with Chris when he was in Oklahoma, and we brainstormed several ways to improve Tourism Currents. Now, if we could just do that every month or so, it would be wonderful. That’s why I joined Third Tribe. It’s a chance to hold those brainstorming conversations not just with Chris, but with a bunch of intelligent people.
If you are a blogger or social media person who wants to build a business, it’s a good deal. It’s not as much for small businesses looking to add social media.
Because I’m finding it exceptionally helpful to my business, I’m an affiliate. I believe in its worth that much. Right now, the cost to join is only $47 for a full month. To put that in perspective, you’d pay more than that for just one hour of my consulting time. And I’m far from the smartest person in the Third Tribe.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021