Becky is out of town due to a family emergency. I am swirling in the depths of the tax season.
But, here’s a little goody I encountered the other day. While not exactly a “how-to-run-your-business” idea, it might help your productivity and improve the quality of your working life.
Novothink has announced that its hotly anticipated Solar Surge iPod and iPhone cases have hit the market and are available for sale!
Touted as the first apple-certified solar iPod cases, … offering an on-the go way to keep your gadgets charged. Each durable protective casing is emblazoned with a thin-film photovoltaic cell that’s capable of generating 30 minutes of 3G talk time after soaking up 2 hours of direct sunlight. Extra energy is stored in an integrated lithium ion battery, and a set of low-energy LEDs display the device’s charging status.
Both cases are available now at $79.95 for the iPhone model and $69.95 for the iPod Touch model.
If you are interested, check it out.
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013