Becky is out of town due to a family emergency. I am swirling in the depths of the tax season.
But, here’s a little goody I encountered the other day. While not exactly a “how-to-run-your-business” idea, it might help your productivity and improve the quality of your working life.
Touted as the first apple-certified solar iPod cases, … offering an on-the go way to keep your gadgets charged. Each durable protective casing is emblazoned with a thin-film photovoltaic cell that’s capable of generating 30 minutes of 3G talk time after soaking up 2 hours of direct sunlight. Extra energy is stored in an integrated lithium ion battery, and a set of low-energy LEDs display the device’s charging status.
If you are interested, check it out.
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013