In addition to everything we talk about here, I publish an occasional newsletter with extra bonus material. It’s intended to be the sort of thing you can pass along to other small businesses in your town, or maybe someone like your chamber of commerce folks.
Although the newsletter has been inactive for quite a while, I’m motivated to give it new life this year.
Our first issue of 2010 is going to discuss small town trends in small business and entrepreneurship. I’ve submitted my annual list of the top ten trends to the Small Business Trends website, and I’ll let you know when it is published. There are seven more trends that I think are important enough we ought to discuss them together. So that will be in the first issue, going out on Monday.
If you want to join the discussion, go to the newsletter sign up page.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020