In addition to everything we talk about here, I publish an occasional newsletter with extra bonus material. It’s intended to be the sort of thing you can pass along to other small businesses in your town, or maybe someone like your chamber of commerce folks.
Although the newsletter has been inactive for quite a while, I’m motivated to give it new life this year.
Our first issue of 2010 is going to discuss small town trends in small business and entrepreneurship. I’ve submitted my annual list of the top ten trends to the Small Business Trends website, and I’ll let you know when it is published. There are seven more trends that I think are important enough we ought to discuss them together. So that will be in the first issue, going out on Monday.
If you want to join the discussion, go to the newsletter sign up page.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022