I hope our 4 ways to jumpstart your small biz in 2010 post helped lots of you get going with 2010. The National Federation of Independent Business liked it enough to ask me to do a webinar based on it.
I’ve agreed, and it will be Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 12pm Eastern Time. I’m also pleased NFIB is making this webinar available free to members and nonmembers.
Here’s the official description:
Do you have a business or marketing plan? Do you know what you need to do to grow your business in 2010? Becky McCray, from SmallBizSurvival.com will give you the “how-to” on organizing your business for this year and beyond.
You will need to register for the webinar.You can also find out about the other NFIB webinars.
Hope to see some of your friendly faces (or names!) on Wednesday, the 13th.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
WOW!Congratulations. I would sign up but I have a webinar that day–same time–with the IRS. Much rather be with you guys. Go, girls, go.
Invoice factoring blog says
invoice factoring blog says
Becky – one more comment – have you thought of letting the folks at Small Business Trends know about this webinar?
Maybe they can post it here: http://smallbiztrends.com/2010/01/events-for-small-business-owners-and-entrepreneurs-in-early-2010.html
Becky McCray says
Thanks for the idea, Marco. I’ll go email the whole NFIB series to Small Biz Trends.