I hope our 4 ways to jumpstart your small biz in 2010 post helped lots of you get going with 2010. The National Federation of Independent Business liked it enough to ask me to do a webinar based on it.
I’ve agreed, and it will be Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 12pm Eastern Time. I’m also pleased NFIB is making this webinar available free to members and nonmembers.
Here’s the official description:
Do you have a business or marketing plan? Do you know what you need to do to grow your business in 2010? Becky McCray, from SmallBizSurvival.com will give you the “how-to” on organizing your business for this year and beyond.
Hope to see some of your friendly faces (or names!) on Wednesday, the 13th.
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021