Joy Marshall, event planner for the Center for Rural Affairs, reminded me that it’s almost time for the Nebraska MarketPlace, held Feb. 23-24, 2010, during National Entrepreneurship Week.
Oklahoma Entrepreneurship Conference
Shelli Todd, director of OKStartup.com for Oklahoma’s Department of Commerce, sent details on the 2010 Entrepreneur’s Conference, also Feb. 23-24, 2010. The conference has three “series” or tracks devoted to entrepreneurs in the idea and planning phase, start up and development, and growth. Keynote speakers are our long-time friend Chris Brogan and Ernesto Sirolli. Derrick Parkhurst, Jessica Miller-Merrell, Malena Lott and I are also speaking.
I loved this video that Commerce put out to promote the event:
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020