In most social networks, you have the chance to add a picture. But what if you are tweeting for your small business? Should you use a photo, or should it be your logo instead? Here is one reason why I think you should use your own photo, and make sure it’s a good likeness.
allcore_tech: When i picked up the magazine and saw your pic I knew it was you immed! How’s that for being recognizable!
This is why I just changed the Twitter avatar for my retail store account. It used to be a picture of the store exterior. Now it’s me standing at the cash register.
What do you use for your small business accounts on social networks, logo or photo? What influenced your choice?
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020