[Our Friend Cody Heitschmidt has a new project. I offered him a few ideas, but he needs your ideas, too. -Becky]
No, really, I want your thoughts!
I love my hometown, but just like my kids, I know there is room for improvement.
Will the readers of Small Biz Survival help me with thoughts/discussion/ideas on what we can do with this new venture to improve on a great little town (population 40,000) in the middle of Kansas?
1. What kind of events should we pursue? Don’t come back with local community concerts, we already got those. Gimme something I haven’t thought of?
2. How do we get a younger crowd involved in community events?Short of booking Kenny Chesney (little short of being able to pay his fees?!?!?)
3. How do we use this facility to actually improve the economic situation of our community? (It’s in the dead middle of our downtown, this is a baited question!)
4. Becky McCray rocks and if she doesn’t include this on this blog post I will sue her for infringing on my copyright with unapproved editing. [I paid Cody $20 to put that in there. ;) -Becky]
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022