[Our Friend Cody Heitschmidt has a new project. I offered him a few ideas, but he needs your ideas, too. -Becky]
No, really, I want your thoughts!
I love my hometown, but just like my kids, I know there is room for improvement.
Will the readers of Small Biz Survival help me with thoughts/discussion/ideas on what we can do with this new venture to improve on a great little town (population 40,000) in the middle of Kansas?
1. What kind of events should we pursue? Don’t come back with local community concerts, we already got those. Gimme something I haven’t thought of?
2. How do we get a younger crowd involved in community events?Short of booking Kenny Chesney (little short of being able to pay his fees?!?!?)
3. How do we use this facility to actually improve the economic situation of our community? (It’s in the dead middle of our downtown, this is a baited question!)
4. Becky McCray rocks and if she doesn’t include this on this blog post I will sue her for infringing on my copyright with unapproved editing. [I paid Cody $20 to put that in there. ;) -Becky]
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022