Ted Rubin, Chief Marketing Officer for Eyes Lips Face, took time out at BlogWorld Expo to tell us how ELF started small, and has grown.
When Ted says how many “skews” they have, he’s referring to SKU’s, or Stock Keeping Units. In essence, it’s how many products they make. (Bonus points to you retail-savvy folks who already knew that.)
Are you daring to dream big with your small business?
Subscribers: please stop by the site to view the video.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021