Ted Rubin, Chief Marketing Officer for Eyes Lips Face, took time out at BlogWorld Expo to tell us how ELF started small, and has grown.
When Ted says how many “skews” they have, he’s referring to SKU’s, or Stock Keeping Units. In essence, it’s how many products they make. (Bonus points to you retail-savvy folks who already knew that.)
Are you daring to dream big with your small business?
Subscribers: please stop by the site to view the video.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020