Bringing together small business, small towns, social media, free, tourism, memorable experiences, failure, and rural advantages, my interview on User Friendly Thinking Radio covered it all.
UFT Radio is sponsored by web content management software company, Bizzuka. When you listen, you’ll hear marketing director Paul Chaney do the introduction and CEO John Munsell step up for the interview. They asked some interesting questions about a wide range of small town topics.
One of my favorite discussions centered around how Wal-Mart affected small town retail and what the next wave might be.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020