You have an incredible opportunity to learn new skills, network with successful entrepreneurs, and discover new ideas for small businesses and communities at the Kansas MarketPlace.
This new two-day event is coming to the Ramada Hays Convention Center in Hays, Kansas, on November 9 and 10, 2009. If you are interested in entrepreneurship, family farms and ranches, and rural communities, you’ll want to be there for sure.
Hurry! Register for the Kansas MarketPlace now, in time for Early Bird registration. http://www.cfra.org/marketplace/registration-kansas
Six educational tracks will focus on the topics you need to know — financing, marketing, business development, community development, agriculture and technology. The program is filled with a variety of enticing sessions — see them all here: http://www.cfra.org/marketplace/agenda-kansas
Top-notch speakers will share the knowledge and enthusiasm entrepreneurs need for success. Andrew McCrea, an energetic farmer, rancher, and Oscar-winning radio broadcaster from northwest Missouri, will present at the Monday session. Don Landoll, an entrepreneur, businessman, and owner and founder of Landoll Corporation in Marysville, Kansas, will keynote Tuesday morning.
You’ll be able to network with others in the Exhibit Hall, with up to 37 booths filled with successful entrepreneurs, service providers and conference sponsors. You’ll be able to meet with these folks, ask questions, gather information and make connections all day long.
Register today and take advantage of Early Bird prices! Early Bird Registration expires on Oct. 28.
Kansas MarketPlace is presented by the Center for Rural Affairs and the Kansas Department of Commerce Rural Development Division. It is modeled after two similar highly successful events held annually in North Dakota and Nebraska and credited with bringing new jobs and employment there.
Help rural Kansas and build on your entrepreneurial dreams at the Kansas Marketplace in November!
See you there,
Joy Marshall, MarketPlace Planner
Center for Rural Affairs
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022