Woodward, Oklahoma, played host to a terrific small business workshop today, presented by Lt. Governor Jari Askins.
Kimberlee Smithton and Jeanne Cole offered great insights on customer service and small business assistance. I talked about old and new tools for small businesses to market themselves online. You can download a copy of the handout, with all the lists and items I mentioned.
And if you were there, say hello in the comments.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022