Woodward, Oklahoma, played host to a terrific small business workshop today, presented by Lt. Governor Jari Askins.
Kimberlee Smithton and Jeanne Cole offered great insights on customer service and small business assistance. I talked about old and new tools for small businesses to market themselves online. You can download a copy of the handout, with all the lists and items I mentioned.
And if you were there, say hello in the comments.
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021