Woodward, Oklahoma, played host to a terrific small business workshop today, presented by Lt. Governor Jari Askins.
Kimberlee Smithton and Jeanne Cole offered great insights on customer service and small business assistance. I talked about old and new tools for small businesses to market themselves online. You can download a copy of the handout, with all the lists and items I mentioned.
And if you were there, say hello in the comments.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
good post! i think it helps many people to start a new business.