What the caterpillar sees as failure, the butterfly sees as the beginning of life. :)
I never view failure as something negative – I look at it as a way to open creativity.
Failure isn’t about “not winning” it’s about heart wrenching actions leading to fundemental change.
failure is the pain that fuels learning.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
As human beings, we are by the far the most intelligent living spirit. We can choose to be anything, do anything, and accomplish anything, through the Heart and Mind of our own Thinking and Believing.
Barry Moltz says
Sometimes failure just sucks, sometimes there is nothing to learn
Becky McCray says
There may not always be a lesson. But there is always a chance to look for one.
I used to view failure as a bad thing; something to be feared. Anymore, I’ve come to appreciate the value in risk taking~ stepping out beyond our comfort level in the name of improvement. While failure is never easy lessons learned makes it palatable.