Sheila and I are hosting an Open House at Tourism Currents this Wednesday through Friday (September 30 – October 2, 2009).
Come by, look around; have a seat and get comfortable. We’re giving you full access to all the paid membership materials. It’s a great way to figure out the quality of material we’re offering, and to see if Tourism Currents is right for you. But only for three days. After that, the firewall comes right back up.
Here’s how you get in:
- Go to www.tourismcurrents.com/sign-up.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and sign up for a no-charge Newsletter Membership.
- Head back to the site, log in, and poke around. Start here: The Introduction to the Introduction.
Right now, you’ll see the full Introductory lesson, with three huge text lessons, two video interviews, tons of examples specifically for tourism, and extras in the Resources section.
And as a final bonus, during the Open House, you can upgrade to a Regular membership for the Just the Basics price. Here’s what you get:
- Regular members –
$75 per month
For most organizations, this is the right package. You canask questions in the monthly Q&A, and network with your peers inthe forums.
- Access (along with other members) to a monthly one-hour live video Q & A/round table discussion with Becky and Sheila.
- Access to all lessons, including video interviews and takeaway/checklists.
- Access to Tourism Currents Member Forum.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Access to full newsletter archives.
During the Open House only, you’ll get this for $45 per month instead. This offer is strictly limited, and ends midnight CDT October 2, 2009. Period.
So come see us. (I’ll even open the doors a bit early: midnight on Tuesday night. Don’t tell.)
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022