Attention, Okies! Share your favorite family travel places in Oklahoma.
Sheila Scarborough is writing a series on the 50 states, collecting ideas via Twitter and Facebook, and it’s Oklahoma’s turn. (See the example on kid-friendly Pennsylvania travel.) I like her idea of using social networks to spread the ideas around.
We’re going to inundate her with great ideas from Oklahoma. Surely we can out-do Pennsylvania??
Send your tips to Sheila on Twitter or Facebook. OK, OK, I know some of you don’t do either of those things. So, I got you special permission, only if you are not on Twitter and not on Facebook, to leave your comments here. Then I have to Tweet them to Sheila! Her point is to make sure we spread the word around to our networks.
Deadline: Noon, this Tuesday (August 18, 2009)
The resulting article should be out later on Tuesday, and I’ll come back and update this post to link to it.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021