Attention, Okies! Share your favorite family travel places in Oklahoma.
Sheila Scarborough is writing a series on the 50 states, collecting ideas via Twitter and Facebook, and it’s Oklahoma’s turn. (See the example on kid-friendly Pennsylvania travel.) I like her idea of using social networks to spread the ideas around.
We’re going to inundate her with great ideas from Oklahoma. Surely we can out-do Pennsylvania??
Send your tips to Sheila on Twitter or Facebook. OK, OK, I know some of you don’t do either of those things. So, I got you special permission, only if you are not on Twitter and not on Facebook, to leave your comments here. Then I have to Tweet them to Sheila! Her point is to make sure we spread the word around to our networks.
Deadline: Noon, this Tuesday (August 18, 2009)
The resulting article should be out later on Tuesday, and I’ll come back and update this post to link to it.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020