IRS Stakeholder Liaison presents:
National Phone Forum
Everyone’s at Risk – Combating the Increasing Threat of Online Fraud and Identity Theft
Date: August 19, 2009
Location: The convenience of your home or office
This IRS phone forum is for:
• Tax professionals
• Payroll professionals
• Industry partners
• Small business organizations
• Small business owners
• State and local governments
IRS identity protection efforts
Process for reporting tax-related identity theft
IRS efforts to combat online fraud targeted at taxpayers
How to report phishing schemes targeted at taxpayers
Earn Continuing Professional Education credit
• Enrolled agents receive one CPE credit for a minimum 50-minute participation
from the start of the forum.
• Other tax professionals may receive credit if the phone forum meets your organization’s or state’s CPE requirements.
• To receive credit, register individually and use your PIN.
• Call in using your individual phone line so your attendance can be verified
• Look for your Certificate of Completion by e-mail approximately one week after the forum. If you have met all requirements, you will receive your certificate automatically; there’s no need to follow up.
• If you and others in your office do not require a CPE certificate, please have only one person register on the group’s behalf and use your speaker phone to dial in. This will maximize the number of lines available for other participants and help reduce costs.
Sign up now for the event of your choice
• Select the time that works best for you
Note: Time zones shown are Daylight Saving Time.
Conf Access Code * Eastern * Central * Mountain * Pacific
760853 10 a.m. (E) 9 a.m. (C) 8 a.m. (M) 7 a.m. (P)
648527 1 p.m. (E) Noon (C) 11 a.m. (M) 10 a.m. (P)
353052 4 p.m. (E) 3 p.m. (C) 2 p.m. (M) 1 p.m. (P)
• Register at http://www.attevent.com/. Reservations are limited, so register early.
• You will receive a Personal Identification Number to join the conference.
• If you have never registered with AT&T for a prior phone forum, you will first need to click on create a profile.
• If you require special accommodations, (for example, Braille, large print or interpreter services) please contact Brian Finn at email@example.com.
• You will receive presentation materials by e-mail on the day before the forum. If you do not receive this e-mail by noon the day before the event, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the materials.
Dial in on August 19, 2009
Toll free: 1-800-683-4564
Dial in at least five to ten minutes before the scheduled time. Those who are first to arrive will be assured participation. Once all available lines are taken, no additional participants will be able to join the session.
Enter your access code, then the pound (#) sign.
Enter your PIN, then the pound (#) sign.
Your line will be placed on hold until the conference begins.
A question and answer period will follow the presentation. However, due to the public nature of the call, we will not be able to address specific client issues.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.