Sheila Scarborough let the news slip.
We’re doing a joint project. I’ve mentioned it before, but now it has a name, Tourism Currents. It’s all about social media learning for tourism professionals, and you can sign up for an email notice when we open it.
Projected launch date is September 9, 2009, but details will be coming out in August.
Wish us luck, and cheer us on!
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Good luck, girls.
I know you will do a bang-up job and have lots of good ideas.
Now, we just have to get our “local” people who are in charge of tourism, to “LISTEN” !
Personally, when you actually set the thing up, I will be forwarding the site to my local tourism groups.