Sheila Scarborough let the news slip.
We’re doing a joint project. I’ve mentioned it before, but now it has a name, Tourism Currents. It’s all about social media learning for tourism professionals, and you can sign up for an email notice when we open it.
Projected launch date is September 9, 2009, but details will be coming out in August.
Wish us luck, and cheer us on!
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021