Now is a great time to be growing your business. Really! Most other businesses, big and small, are still hiding. That means it’s time for contrarians like you and me to move ahead. I talked about this at the Oklahoma Entrepreneurs Conference, so I’m glad that My Venture Pad contracted me to help promote SAP’s webinar on growing your business, “The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?” on July 29, 2009.
The good news is they are going to talk about how regular businesses can benefit, not just the solar cell manufacturers and the construction companies. They are also talking about how to stimulate your own business, by improving your business processes.
The featured speakers are:
- Steve King, Founder and Partner, Emergent Research
- Chad Moutray, chief economist, US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Sam Sliman, President, Optimal Solutions
They’ll be talking about:
- Where the federal stimulus will help businesses like yours – and where it won’t
- What you can do to best leverage the federal stimulus
- Strategies and tools to uncover the “hidden” stimulus in your business
- How one company, Optimal Solutions, has optimized processes to stay strong and profitable in today’s economy
So if you have time to invest in your business on July 29, 2009, 1 pm Central time, think about investing it here:
The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?
- When things go wrong, this is the secret way to keep customers happy - August 13, 2018
- From kids with summer jobs to kids with summer businesses with these small town business ideas - August 6, 2018
- Finding the money to renovate an old building in a small town: grants, loans and other funds - July 30, 2018
- Rural tourism trend: digital detox and off-the-grid vacations - July 23, 2018
- How will autonomous vehicles work in small towns? - July 16, 2018
- A small town apprenticeship - July 9, 2018
- Time management: knowing what NOT to do - July 2, 2018
- 3 Types of Income Producing Activities: discovering, nurturing, delivering - June 25, 2018
- The easiest way to podcast is from your phone - June 18, 2018
- Dress up empty buildings with these creative window ideas - June 11, 2018