Now is a great time to be growing your business. Really! Most other businesses, big and small, are still hiding. That means it’s time for contrarians like you and me to move ahead. I talked about this at the Oklahoma Entrepreneurs Conference, so I’m glad that My Venture Pad contracted me to help promote SAP’s webinar on growing your business, “The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?” on July 29, 2009.
The good news is they are going to talk about how regular businesses can benefit, not just the solar cell manufacturers and the construction companies. They are also talking about how to stimulate your own business, by improving your business processes.
The featured speakers are:
- Steve King, Founder and Partner, Emergent Research
- Chad Moutray, chief economist, US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Sam Sliman, President, Optimal Solutions
They’ll be talking about:
- Where the federal stimulus will help businesses like yours – and where it won’t
- What you can do to best leverage the federal stimulus
- Strategies and tools to uncover the “hidden” stimulus in your business
- How one company, Optimal Solutions, has optimized processes to stay strong and profitable in today’s economy
So if you have time to invest in your business on July 29, 2009, 1 pm Central time, think about investing it here:
The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021