Now is a great time to be growing your business. Really! Most other businesses, big and small, are still hiding. That means it’s time for contrarians like you and me to move ahead. I talked about this at the Oklahoma Entrepreneurs Conference, so I’m glad that My Venture Pad contracted me to help promote SAP’s webinar on growing your business, “The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?” on July 29, 2009.
The good news is they are going to talk about how regular businesses can benefit, not just the solar cell manufacturers and the construction companies. They are also talking about how to stimulate your own business, by improving your business processes.
The featured speakers are:
- Steve King, Founder and Partner, Emergent Research
- Chad Moutray, chief economist, US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Sam Sliman, President, Optimal Solutions
They’ll be talking about:
- Where the federal stimulus will help businesses like yours – and where it won’t
- What you can do to best leverage the federal stimulus
- Strategies and tools to uncover the “hidden” stimulus in your business
- How one company, Optimal Solutions, has optimized processes to stay strong and profitable in today’s economy
So if you have time to invest in your business on July 29, 2009, 1 pm Central time, think about investing it here:
The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020