You might be selling tickets to a community event or to you own business event. Either way, selling event tickets in a small town can feel like a real fight. Here’s a trick I picked up from Cody Heitschmidt, of Hutchinson Kansas:
This simple act turns tickets into something exclusive, something valuable. Make sure to pick a limit you will reach, and sell out.
Next year, your buyers will line up and call you. You’ll do a lot less work selling.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021