Our friend Ben Yoskovitz has written a terrific guide to getting started with blogging. It’s targeted to corporate human resources departments, but you can use it, too. The ideas for how to get started, work with contributors, stay motivated, and build an audience are all equally applicable to small businesses.
Ben invited me to contribute, and I gave him a short tip on crisis communications and blogs.
There is no charge for the whole 30 pages, but you do have to register. It’s available for download at Instigator Blog.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020