That would be Sheila Scarborough. She’s spent hours, years really, getting good with web 2.0, social media, marketing, and how this all comes together as tourism 2.0. Here’s the result of all this deliberate practice: Social Media – What It Is and Why It Matters to Travel and Tourism. It’s a $9 ebook, and it is worth 10 times that as inside information for tourism professionals.
Together, Sheila and I are creating something new. More about that in a separate post, coming right up. You’re going to love it.
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020