Small towns: when u have visitors, do u knock hospitality out the park? Its dirt cheap 2 do but leaves priceless memories. Take em coffee…what if someone from your town just stopped in and check on people like a simplified concierge. Its free but people would talk.
I’m liking this idea …………hmmmmm How would you know if someone was visiting though?
hotels managers. Bed and breakfast owners. Its easy.
Take that idea and run with it, tourism folks!
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020