Small towns: when u have visitors, do u knock hospitality out the park? Its dirt cheap 2 do but leaves priceless memories. Take em coffee…what if someone from your town just stopped in and check on people like a simplified concierge. Its free but people would talk.
I’m liking this idea …………hmmmmm How would you know if someone was visiting though?
hotels managers. Bed and breakfast owners. Its easy.
Take that idea and run with it, tourism folks!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021