@mriggen: Biz idea for clothing manufactures: easy on/off clothing for seniors that isn’t insanely ugly (looking for g-ma)
There’s a huge need for clothes that are easy to manage. The choices right now are terribly limited. The demand is just going to grow.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
Good idea. Especially with the massive aging of the population. The over 90 is the fastest growing segment of the citizenry.
When my 80+ yo mother broke her arm. I used patterns and made “hospital” gowns out of pretty material and long enough to be a dress. But there is nothing commercially produced that I could find.