At the Rural Partners of Michigan, I met some wonderful folks. Maybe you saw some of the live-tweets with the tag, #ruralconf. Together, we launched a whole new group of Twitter users and social network participants.
Here are the folks from the conference who I’ve found so far:
AlHooper / Allan Hooper, conference chair
BL5GR7 / Linda Kotzian
Tim_Hardesty / Tim Hardesty
Leonrc / Ronnie Coleman
Cathyfairbanks / Cathy Fairbanks
jimdraze / Jim Draze
EricJTobin / Eric Tobin
RoniWeaver / Roni Weaver
LisaHadden / Lisa Hadden
sjwyman / Sherry Wyman
BGarmon / Brad Garmon
If I missed anyone, let me know in the comments.
I encourage you to meet some of these great folks, and make some new networking connections.
Tomorrow, I’ll have a post on small town resources on Twitter, along with some getting started resources.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022