At the Rural Partners of Michigan, I met some wonderful folks. Maybe you saw some of the live-tweets with the tag, #ruralconf. Together, we launched a whole new group of Twitter users and social network participants.
Here are the folks from the conference who I’ve found so far:
AlHooper / Allan Hooper, conference chair
BL5GR7 / Linda Kotzian
Tim_Hardesty / Tim Hardesty
Leonrc / Ronnie Coleman
Cathyfairbanks / Cathy Fairbanks
jimdraze / Jim Draze
EricJTobin / Eric Tobin
RoniWeaver / Roni Weaver
LisaHadden / Lisa Hadden
sjwyman / Sherry Wyman
BGarmon / Brad Garmon
If I missed anyone, let me know in the comments.
I encourage you to meet some of these great folks, and make some new networking connections.
Tomorrow, I’ll have a post on small town resources on Twitter, along with some getting started resources.
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020