Another online invoice service? Yes, and for good reason. We need an online invoice service that excels at recurring invoices. That’s what Vance Lucas decided, so he started InvoiceMore.
Here’s an example. You create and host websites for customers. You bill customers for monthly hosting, annual domain names, and quarterly maintenance. With most invoice services, that would mean making three separate recurring invoices. With InvoiceMore, it means three recurring products, but just one invoice. Better for you, better for customers.
Vance put it this way, “Clients don’t ask for recurring Invoices. They ask for recurring products and services.”
You can try it out with a limited free account, at Invoice More. Support your local technology startups!
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022