Another online invoice service? Yes, and for good reason. We need an online invoice service that excels at recurring invoices. That’s what Vance Lucas decided, so he started InvoiceMore.
Here’s an example. You create and host websites for customers. You bill customers for monthly hosting, annual domain names, and quarterly maintenance. With most invoice services, that would mean making three separate recurring invoices. With InvoiceMore, it means three recurring products, but just one invoice. Better for you, better for customers.
Vance put it this way, “Clients don’t ask for recurring Invoices. They ask for recurring products and services.”
You can try it out with a limited free account, at Invoice More. Support your local technology startups!
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020