“Failure is always an option.” –Adam Savage, Mythbusters
“Options are optional – failure is a failure to see options – food for thought” –Geo Geller, @geogeller on Twitter
If you are in business, you face the possibility of failure. If you have the typical attitude toward failure, then you fear it, try to hide it, or find excuses when it happens.
How can you make a better attitude? Realize that failure usually means a learning opportunity. Chose to accept that bad things can and will happen. Recognize that you might be better off after you fail than you were before, even if you can’t see it right away.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022