What is the difference between business consultants and business coaches? And how do you use them differently?
A consultant is usually called in to work on a specific project or to address a problem. A coach is there for you, to improve your business skills over a long term.
“I thought I knew it all after seven business,” Agi said. “I knew nothing. Nothing.”
“Get a business coach, period,” she said. “I don’t care how much money you have or don’t have.”
Agi and Bryan spoke at the Innovation Interactive Oklahoma Entrepreneurship Conference. Agi Lurtz is founder of Online Med Source, and Bryan Nolan is founder of Technology Mavericks.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020