What is the difference between business consultants and business coaches? And how do you use them differently?
A consultant is usually called in to work on a specific project or to address a problem. A coach is there for you, to improve your business skills over a long term.
“I thought I knew it all after seven business,” Agi said. “I knew nothing. Nothing.”
“Get a business coach, period,” she said. “I don’t care how much money you have or don’t have.”
Agi and Bryan spoke at the Innovation Interactive Oklahoma Entrepreneurship Conference. Agi Lurtz is founder of Online Med Source, and Bryan Nolan is founder of Technology Mavericks.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021