Businesses in the smallest of small towns are being reviewed online right now. Do you know what is being said about you? Here are two sites you need to take a look at.
Found anything negative? Do two things:
1. Fix problems. It’s just possible you could stand to improve.
2. Encourage your loyal customer fans to respond on your behalf. They carry more credibility than you do, in this case.
What other review sites have you found relevant for your small town business?
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021