Businesses in the smallest of small towns are being reviewed online right now. Do you know what is being said about you? Here are two sites you need to take a look at.
Found anything negative? Do two things:
1. Fix problems. It’s just possible you could stand to improve.
2. Encourage your loyal customer fans to respond on your behalf. They carry more credibility than you do, in this case.
What other review sites have you found relevant for your small town business?
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019
- Stop using “3 legged stool” to describe any idea - June 24, 2019
- What are your challenges? Add your voice here - June 17, 2019
- How to publicize your biking trails before they’re finished - June 10, 2019
- How $5 and a bowl of soup can rebuild your community - June 3, 2019
- Getting people to mix at an event - May 27, 2019
- Crowdsourced ideas for coffee shops and other third places - May 20, 2019
- Post signs with your tourism hashtag where visitors will see them - May 13, 2019