Businesses in the smallest of small towns are being reviewed online right now. Do you know what is being said about you? Here are two sites you need to take a look at.
Found anything negative? Do two things:
1. Fix problems. It’s just possible you could stand to improve.
2. Encourage your loyal customer fans to respond on your behalf. They carry more credibility than you do, in this case.
What other review sites have you found relevant for your small town business?
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021