“Ideas are a dime a dozen. The money is in the execution.”
To back up that idea, nine people each came up with 111 ideas, and published the resulting list as Hamster Burial Kits and 998 Other Business Ideas. The quality of the ideas is variable, of course. While you won’t leave the list with a workable business, reading these ideas may help spark a new idea of your own.
You can also check out our 20 ideas for small town businesses.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022