We started the discussion of How NOT to use Twitter for tourism businesses. Now let’s discuss how TO use Twitter for tourism businesses. I’d love to hear your advice and experience, to these questions raised by a new visitor in the comments:
So pleased I found this helpful blog post. I’m a tourism consultant and just opened an apartment on the coast in Wales but I’m new to Twitter. Really useful comments above especially from Ken Yeung, thank you so much. 2 question though:
1) is it ethical to search and ‘intercept’ people looking for holidays in my part of the world and then @ them with details of my place?
2) should I have 2 twitter accounts, one for my consutlancy stuff, the other for the accoommodation?
As I say, I’m learning, want to get it right so any advice gratefully received. Great community this!
Andrew Lloyd Hughes
What do you think? What experience can you share?
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022