Today, Liz and I have launched the “Blog It, Earn It” discount promotion – it’s a chance for folks to get a $200 discount off the $795 full conference price if they put up a post about what the “ROI of Relationships” mean to them.
Hurry, and get the important details from Terry.
I’m already registered, but I wanted to point out that after SOBCon08, a group of us started our Business Advisory Group. That has real ROI from relationships!
Be honest. Haven’t some of your most profitable business moments happened just because of relationships?
I’ll be at SOBCon09. So will contributor Jon Swanson. How about you?
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Paul W. Swansen says
It sounds like a great Conference. The $200 discount would be a great assistance as well. Yet there are still those of us who are financially challenged to attend any conferences while the conference prices continue to go through the roof. I seriously wonder about any Economic problems when conferences, (a general/generic term) continue to charge outrageous prices. (My term) What’s even more amazing is that people continue to migrate from conference to conference like nomads with no apparent financial base or gainful employment. Did I miss the “Economic Stimulus Conference Payout?”
Becky McCray says
Paul, I sometimes wonder the same thing about people who seem to be at every single conference! I go to just a few that I feel will have the best return on my investment of money and time.
To find the most affordable conferences, look around your local area. This week, I’m speaking at a statewide Entrepreneurship Conference. It’s less than $100 registration. Then there’s the OpenBeta event in Oklahoma City, and it costs nothing for registration. I’m sure you’ve got some terrific options in your area.
"Сибирская экологическая компания", ООО says
I sometimes wonder the same thing about people. http://www.sibecolog.ru/