Today, Liz and I have launched the “Blog It, Earn It” discount promotion – it’s a chance for folks to get a $200 discount off the $795 full conference price if they put up a post about what the “ROI of Relationships” mean to them.
Hurry, and get the important details from Terry.
I’m already registered, but I wanted to point out that after SOBCon08, a group of us started our Business Advisory Group. That has real ROI from relationships!
Be honest. Haven’t some of your most profitable business moments happened just because of relationships?
I’ll be at SOBCon09. So will contributor Jon Swanson. How about you?
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022