“Take risks, and you’ll get the payoffs. Learn from your mistakes until you succeed. It’s that simple.” ~ Bobby Flay
Heard from Laura @Pistachio Fitton, via @dan_martell, on Twitter
I’m still redefining failure. Have a great quote or story about failure? Share it in the comments.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
I do a quotation for business once a week at my blog. Here’s one of my favorites:
Success isn’t permanent, and failure isn’t fatal.
Becky McCray says
Thanks, Kelley. That one is terrific!
Or, “We never learn from our successes, but we do learn from out failures.”