Hiring the right people is vitally important when you have only a few or even one employee. Contributor Zane Safrit knows quite a bit about hiring, through direct personal experience. He’s sharing the best of his experience in a free ebook, The Collaborative Hiring Process.
Zane goes through the whole process, from finding people to interview, all the way through welcoming the new people into your organization. The added bonus, Creating Employee Evangelists 16 Ways…Without Costing a Dime, is worth reading whether you are in the hiring process or not.
It’s a terrific resource. I read it, and found it really drew me into thinking about the people in my own businesses. I highly recommend it.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020