Hiring the right people is vitally important when you have only a few or even one employee. Contributor Zane Safrit knows quite a bit about hiring, through direct personal experience. He’s sharing the best of his experience in a free ebook, The Collaborative Hiring Process.
Zane goes through the whole process, from finding people to interview, all the way through welcoming the new people into your organization. The added bonus, Creating Employee Evangelists 16 Ways…Without Costing a Dime, is worth reading whether you are in the hiring process or not.
It’s a terrific resource. I read it, and found it really drew me into thinking about the people in my own businesses. I highly recommend it.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021