Each Friday, I open the Brag Basket. Obviously, it’s designed as a fun place for you to brag on your projects and accomplishments. But you can also cheer for other people, give shout outs, congratulate, and even give someone a well-deserved pat on the back.
The Brag Basket is open for everyone, whether from a small town, a big city, or anywhere in the world. (But it’s true that I love small town brags!)
Last week, we had a bunch of fun Halloween brags:
- Ryan of Neighborsville bragged on their beta launch.
- Trevor of PokerPlasm was proud of the Twitter Poker Tour.
- Laura of HG Marketing cheered for the Phillies!
- Troy gave a shout out to Jeff Wilson.
- Connie of Every Dot Connects gave a pat on the back to Jackie and Ben for SWOMFest.
- Jon of Levite Chronicles (and here) Tweeted about the AOC2 book and authors.
- Eric of Get Geek Strong shared his pride in StopForwarding.us. (Hey! I met Eric at OpenBeta! Woohoo!)
- Lee (A Geeky Momma!) bragged on the K12Online Conference.
Huzzah! Congrats to everyone.
NOTE: I’ll be away from the keyboard most of Friday, but I will respond when I get back. In the meantime, cheer for each other.
Will you put something in the Brag Basket this week? You can brag on a friend, your own project, yourself, others, anything! You don’t need special permission, and you don’t have to be from a small town. Just leave a comment right here. There’s no deadline, so you can brag anytime during the weekend, and I’ll open a fresh Brag Basket each Friday.