How often do you break out of your search tab?
I have a search tab open watching “publishing” and another watching “books.”
The books tab is full of book readers – 1000s of them…
The “publishing” tab is full of reports of the death of books and publishing and how no one reads books anymore.
Maybe more of us in the “publishing” tab should be listening to and talking with those in the “books” tab.
Chris Webb, Associate Publisher at Wiley and Sons, via Twitter
What are you doing to break out of your “search tab”? How do you get away from others in your industry so you can listen and talk with your customers?
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022