At Blog World Expo, Shashi Bellamkonda caught me for a video interview. While I didn’t know it at the time, the result of all the Network Solutions video interviews is going to be a video conference called Solution Stars featuring 32 cool folks in new media and tech, October 29. (OK, 31 cool folks plus me!)
The purpose is to coach small business owners and entrepreneurs on how the Internet can benefit their business, including:
- Building Web Presence
- The Social Opportunity
- Start with Listening
- Strategy Drives Outreach
- You Need Social Networks
- To Blog or Not to Blog
- Visibility Through Search
- Rising Above the Noise
- Time Demands
I’ve blocked out some time on my calendar to be available in the chat that day, and so have several other participants.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
The truly Super-Cool & Awesome so very often don’t recognize they’re own Super-Cool Awesomeness thus becoming even more Super-Cool & Awesome.
That would be you Becky.