The Two Week Perspective is a different way to view your schedule.
I use Google Calendar. I like the weekly view, but when you’re on Thursday or Friday, mostly you see the past. So I changed to a Two Week view, and made that the default. Now I see more of what’s coming up. I’ve used it for over a month now. (I shared it on Twitter over a month ago.) It helps me to better plan my weeks.
Simple. But effective.
Here’s the step by step instructions for Google Calendar:
- Click Settings (on the top right).
- In the middle of the list of General Settings is the Custom View. Change this to 2 Weeks.
- Just above the Custom View is the Default View. Change it to Custom View (2 Weeks).
What calendar tricks do you use?
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020