The Two Week Perspective is a different way to view your schedule.
I use Google Calendar. I like the weekly view, but when you’re on Thursday or Friday, mostly you see the past. So I changed to a Two Week view, and made that the default. Now I see more of what’s coming up. I’ve used it for over a month now. (I shared it on Twitter over a month ago.) It helps me to better plan my weeks.
Simple. But effective.
Here’s the step by step instructions for Google Calendar:
- Click Settings (on the top right).
- In the middle of the list of General Settings is the Custom View. Change this to 2 Weeks.
- Just above the Custom View is the Default View. Change it to Custom View (2 Weeks).
What calendar tricks do you use?
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021