Our friend Chuck Huckaby is building an online business directory.
“Any owner of a ‘brick and mortar’ business is welcome to get another one way link to their store,” Chuck said. “I think that in many small towns, just a few extra links would help lift many businesses’ rankings. So this is one gratis link that will always remain so.”
Chuck said he may offer a paid link option, sometime in the future. Mostly, he wants to build relationships with other small business owners.
So, if you have a brick and mortar business, sign up for Chuck’s business directory. I did.
[Photo of my bricks and mortar business, by me.]
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022