Alva Area Chamber of Commerce Director Alexandra Mantz explained, “We hope to bring budding entrepreneurs in the region together to talk and find resources that will help them get started.”
That’s exactly the right reason for small town entrepreneurs to attend these kind of networking events: to make local connection, to share resources, to succeed.
The coalition of groups working on this event are Oklahoma’s Partners for Progress, including:
- Alva Area Chamber of Commerce
- Woods County Economic Development Committee
- Northwest Oklahoma Alliance
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- Northwest Technology Center
- Rural Enterprises, Inc.
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce Business Solutions
This is not their first event. Earlier in the year, they hosted a couple of great workshops.
What are the entrepreneur events in your area? Are you participating?
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022
- Shared retail spaces and sheds: smart business ideas in small towns - October 17, 2022