Our friend Ted Demopoulos knows how to make blogging work for business. I named him one of the four small town game changers, using social media tools effectively from a small town.
Ted wrote a terrific booklet, “Secrets of Successful Blogging: 101+ Tips for Blogging more Effectively, Efficiently, and Effectively.” He sold several thousand copies, and he’s now decided to make an ebook version. You can get it by signing up for Ted’s newsletter at http://www.BloggingForBusinessBook.com or http://www.EffectiveInternetPresence.com.
I’ve listened to his audio CD’s on blogging, too, and they are another excellent resource.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
Ted Demopoulos says
Glad I can offer my “Secrets of Successful Blogging” ebook for free now.
Lots of people have been taking advantage of it too!