Shawn Kirsch, @thattalldude on Twitter, turned a rant on the banking bailout into a solid plan for revitalizing the nation. I love his focus on supporting entrepreneurs building new businesses and on broadband. Those are certainly two of my favorite tactics.
Then maybe show him some attention on Digg or StumbleUpon.
[Photo of a small town business in North Dakota, by Shawn Kirsch, used by permission.]
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020