Shawn Kirsch, @thattalldude on Twitter, turned a rant on the banking bailout into a solid plan for revitalizing the nation. I love his focus on supporting entrepreneurs building new businesses and on broadband. Those are certainly two of my favorite tactics.
Go read That $700 BILLION Could Be Put To Better Use.
Then maybe show him some attention on Digg or StumbleUpon.
[Photo of a small town business in North Dakota, by Shawn Kirsch, used by permission.]
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022